Joining the WiiM Team - Meet Ryan

This has been discussed in several threads before. See e.g. the "TV Display" thread.
Gotcha, so casting the Now Playing page from the WHA to something else.

I think both aspects have been touched upon e.g. playing videos from Tidal for example in the WiiM Home app and casting that to a tv, or simply casting a static Now Playing screen from the WiiM app to a screen.
That makes sense! I'll make sure the team knows both are being asked for.

Leaving debates about sound quality beside, Apple Music to an AP device grouped with a TV with AP, like my Samsung f.e., can display "now playing" too. Very basic and only cover, artist and album. No remaining time and so on.

Gotcha, so casting the Now Playing page from the WHA to something else.

That makes sense! I'll make sure the team knows both are being asked for.

Just generally, the same/similar to what displays on the Ultra’s screen.

So the option of ‘just full size artwork’, or ‘artwork plus details’.

Irrespective of source.

Many thanks, and welcome.

Welcome, Please rush with the option Digital out with Subwoofer, This will help a dedicated DAC with all great functionality of DAC. This is the most important update from WiiM awaiting for

Welcome, Please rush with the option Digital out with Subwoofer, This will help a dedicated DAC with all great functionality of DAC. This is the most important update from WiiM awaiting for
That's a feature already in Ultra. Are you talking about the USB output of the WiiM amp?

Support team answered here yesterday.

In my opinion, there is no need to rush. It is important that it works correctly.🙂

Sorry, just another one. Please include subwoofer on/off in the switchable PEQ section.

So you might have one EQ setting for your speakers (including sub), and another for your headphones (driven by an external DAC/Amp) which sends full range to the headphones.

Many thanks.

Back