Meet WiiM Ultra - The Digital Hub for Your Music

Just a proposal . Will there be some kind of trade in program like iPhones . Give previous Wiim and buy the next one ?

Is your quote correct? As it appears to say internationally by Q3 and in US in Q3?
It’s quoted correctly from Wiim’s blog but I believe it means what I paraphrased it as I.e. on sale in the USA by
July, with international availability in the following months Aug to Sep, which would be pretty much in line with their previous rollouts.

It’s quoted correctly from Wiim’s blog but I believe it means what I paraphrased it as I.e. on sale in the USA by
July, with international availability in the following months Aug to Sep, which would be pretty much in line with their previous rollouts.
The Blog says "The WiiM Ultra will be available for $329 in the US on Amazon and select retail partners in Q3 and rolled out internationally by Q3. "?

Should it read "The WiiM Ultra will be available for $329 in the US on Amazon and select retail partners by Q3 and rolled out internationally in Q3. "?

Just a proposal . Will there be some kind of trade in program like iPhones . Give previous Wiim and buy the next one ?
I’d be surprised tbh - I don’t think WiiM have the numbers or premium price organisation behind them to do that. I’d look to eBay or some other second hand market to sell on your previous purchases.

The Blog says "The WiiM Ultra will be available for $329 in the US on Amazon and select retail partners in Q3 and rolled out internationally by Q3. "?

Should it read "The WiiM Ultra will be available for $329 in the US on Amazon and select retail partners by Q3 and rolled out internationally in Q3. "?
That would be better, but that might be read as availability in June in the USA, then Jul-Sep elsewhere. June might be optimistic, again going by previous rollouts, so July would be my bet.

I agree with what you have in bold.

Aren’t those already on the Amp?
Phase yes no latency adjustment. I’m not sure if ultra has more adjustments over amp on subwoofer. I like to have both hi and low pass along with wide range of slope like butter worth.

Since launch is 2 quarters away… any chance to add a second USB port so that the device can be used with USB out on one and local storage access on the other? Personally I do not need the USB in, but others might.

Since launch is 2 quarters away… any chance to add a second USB port so that the device can be used with USB out on one and local storage access on the other? Personally I do not need the USB in, but others might.
Isn't that possible with a hub?

They'll be tooling for production now....way past hardware changes I suspect.

Plus, Q3 is 7 weeks away....not 2 quarters.

1715276972169.png
From a human factors perspective, the Coax RCA should have an orange color ring to indicate it is a digital out channel.

Right now, the Subwoofer and Coax RCAs sit right next to each other—both with the same color—but have extremely different line out voltage and signal properties. Even more so because the Coax output is placed within grouping cluster of RCA pairs where all of the other RCAs are line-out RMS 2.1V.

Back