Network Stream launched from Preset doesn't display Title & Bit Rate

Kman

If I launch a Network Stream from the WiiM browser, that stream's title & bit rate will display on the Ultra screen. If I launch the same stream from a Preset no information is displayed.

Sounds like ideal fodder for a support ticket - use the feedback section in the WiiM app to bring that to their attention.

Here's a link that shows the issue with Presets not displaying information for some vTuner stations:

Also, this shows a problem selecting items in the WiiM app. Note that the touchscreen is unresponsive for selecting "WNPR 90.5" at first. I resolve that by scrolling down to the bottom, then selecting that station again.

Here's a link that shows the issue with Presets not displaying information for some vTuner stations:

Also, this shows a problem selecting items in the WiiM app. Note that the touchscreen is unresponsive for selecting "WNPR 90.5" at first. I resolve that by scrolling down to the bottom, then selecting that station again.
Hi Kman,

Thank you for your feedback. Our team will address this issue promptly. I appreciate your assistance and patience!

Back