No Qobuz or ROON

Is Qobuz and ROON on the Ultra roadmap?
Thanks!
Quoboz you can use wiim app. Roon is on progress of getting certification. If you’re asking qoboz connect, it’s up to quoboz developer to finish their project.

Quoboz you can use wiim app. Roon is on progress of getting certification. If you’re asking qoboz connect, it’s up to quoboz developer to finish their project.
Thanks. I noted the pro mentions Qobuz while the Ultra does not so was wondering.IMG_0270.jpegIMG_0269.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0270.jpeg
    IMG_0270.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 3
Roadmap are hardly being updated and just a guidance. Once it roll from one product, it will roll to the rest of the line. Ultra doesn’t support airplay.
You know the images I included as product specs not roadmap. Thanks

You know the images I included as product specs not roadmap. Thanks
Both roon and qoboz are firmware update. Many of us waiting for qoboz connect and been taking slow process by the developer. Any new wiim product doesn’t have roon out of the box. It takes many months and when ready wiim will inform the community just like they did before.

Qobuz is supported on the WiiM Home app. I set up a trial account and when I play a hi-res album Qobuz claim's is 24/192, the Ultra plays back in 16/44 (n)

Qobuz is supported on the WiiM Home app. I set up a trial account and when I play a hi-res album Qobuz claim's is 24/192, the Ultra plays back in 16/44 (n)

Correct. CastLite is currently limited to CD quality, thus transcoding happens. Beta testers are testing that but I have not seen that limitation raised yet.

Correct. CastLite is currently limited to CD quality, thus transcoding happens. Beta testers are testing that but I have not seen that limitation raised yet.
Correct if using the Qobuz app to CC to the Ultra, but the issue seemed to be when using Qobuz within the wiim app, which is a wiim setting.

Correct if using the Qobuz app to CC to the Ultra, but the issue seemed to be when using Qobuz within the wiim app, which is a wiim setting.
Yeah within the wiim home app, and anything above CD quality is greyed out for Qobuz :unsure:

What is CastLite? I use Wi-Fi to stream Qobuz with a Pro and a Mini with no resolution limits. Does the Ultra have any resolution limitations when using Wi-Fi?

What is CastLite?
The Ultra uses a different chromecast solution (for want of a better word) than the pros and amp.
It appears to be having some teething issues that, as far as I understand, Wiim are actively working with Google to resolve.

The Ultra uses a different chromecast solution (for want of a better word) than the pros and amp.
It appears to be having some teething issues that, as far as I understand, Wiim are actively working with Google to resolve.
Thanks for your response!

Back