Not even remotely confused

True, it’s amazing what trivia my brain can remember while at the same time I often can’t recall why I went upstairs for something 😜😂
I make shopping lists in Google keep to remember what I need to buy tomorrow. However, by the time I open the app, I often forget what to write down. 😅

Paint one a different color? See if Fire TV Stick remote cover would fit one of them? Get a WiiM Ultra?

Has anyone had any issues with the battery consumption in the WiiM Remote? I know it sounds kind of silly, but I `ve had to replace the AAA batteries twice in 4 months, while a Tv remote can last a couple of years.

Anyone else experienced this?

Has anyone had any issues with the battery consumption in the WiiM Remote? I know it sounds kind of silly, but I `ve had to replace the AAA batteries twice in 4 months, while a Tv remote can last a couple of years.

The remote in my WiiM has lasted for ages, however the remote in my Sky Glass TV seems to need a new battery every 5 months.

The current record holder is the battery in my Technics cd player, which has been going since 2010 and hasn't ran out yet!

My first WiiM remote came with the amp and I haven't replaced it once in 6 months. Battery drain depends on how often you use the remote, do you use voice control frequently?

Personally, the Bluetooth remote drains the battery faster than the IR remote. The shortest battery life in my house is on my Fire TV stick remote pro.

Yes, I have noticed that the WiiM remote controls batteries don’t seem to last very long.

What type of battery are you using?

Back