Please tell me about Qobuz

You could create an app pw as described here

Or use an alternative auth method for qobuz.

I cancelled my Qobuz subscription and re-registered with a different email address. I was able to successfully log in to Qobuz with Bubble.

Thank you. 😄

1000001296.jpg

Hi @Wiimer
I don't understand why you can't access Bubble. 🤔 For me it was simple, I entered my credentials and the connection was instant. You can write an email to the Bubble team. They are very collaborative and quick in responding. But I think you need to create a specific account, don't use your GMail account.;)
I agree with you about AMU and Spotify. I cancelled Spotify over a year ago, AMU cancelled two days ago. Over time AMU instead of improving has continued to get worse.😣 For the same price as AMU I subscribed to Tidal. I'm still in the trial period, but I will confirm it 🤗
One last piece of advice. Don't give up on Bubble. If WHA seems okay to you, with Bubble you'll feel like you're in heaven 😂😂
Bubble is now available.

I have only used it a little, but this seems to be a very sophisticated application.

One question I have for you, when I view an artist in the library, I see more folders below it.
1000001298.jpg

Is it possible to change the folder hierarchy so that everything is displayed on one page?

This is how it is listed in the WHA.
1000001300.jpg

I will try to use Bubble some more, but this app seems too complicated for me.

Perhaps I love WHA too much. 🤣

Bubble is now available.

I have only used it a little, but this seems to be a very sophisticated application.

One question I have for you, when I view an artist in the library, I see more folders below it.
View attachment 13246

Is it possible to change the folder hierarchy so that everything is displayed on one page?

This is how it is listed in the WHA.
View attachment 13247

I will try to use Bubble some more, but this app seems too complicated for me.

Perhaps I love WHA too much. 🤣
Mhhhh, I use to see artists in Qobuz’s app, not Bubble. WHA vs Bubble? 😖 😖😖 😂😂
Don't be discouraged, Bubble is simpler than it seems. It just has a lot of options.
Have a little patience and you will be rewarded ;):giggle:

Perhaps it's worth mentioning another valued feature of Bubble, but I can confirm this for Tidal, only: You can send songs, albums and playlists from the original Tidal app to Bubble using the share function.
I think Maurizio can confirm that this also works with Qobuz 😉

Back