presets 5-10

How to issue a push-to-talk voice command​

Use Presets (i.e., 1~12)​

"Open preset one"

How to issue a push-to-talk voice command​

Use Presets (i.e., 1~12)​

"Open preset one"
That hasn’t been implemented unfortunately

Also, some of us are not comfortable voluntarily signing up to allow Jeff bezos to listen in on our private conversations, haha! :LOL: the
So it would be nice if a double-tap of existing buttons is possible...

Also, some of us are not comfortable voluntarily signing up to allow Jeff bezos to listen in on our private conversations, haha! :LOL: the
So it would be nice if a double-tap of existing buttons is possible...
And some of us don’t fall for clickbait misinterpretation of the technology…🤷‍♂️

And some of us don’t fall for clickbait misinterpretation of the technology…🤷‍♂️
not sure what you are referring to - i was just exaggerating for comedic effect. it's not a misinterpretation... 🤦‍♂️

i'm not a fan of handing over customer data in exchange for a "free" product, especially if there are good alternatives. if you're ok with that kind of arrangement - nobody's stopping you. but don't get it twisted - if a service is free then (in general) you are the product being sold... (hence why i don't use google unless i'm forced like with gmail)

besides - being convicted of murder by the "testimony" of your echo doesn't seem like clickbait to me. 🤔 (i mean i paid for the damn thing and now it's testifying against me in court! wtf?!! :LOL: )

instead of assuming others are just fools that "fall for" clickbait, maybe give us a chance to express our nuanced views before coming to your presumed conclusions 🤔 just a thought

Just expressing my own view as you do. I’m not assuming all others are fools who fall for tabloid clickbait, but the opposite - those who do fall for it are misinformed.

That hasn’t been implemented unfortunately
Thanks for posting this. I'm away from home at the moment and couldn't try it out. WiiM should fix the document if it's wrong - scrub that section or pull the link down.

Back