Remote won’t pair zero support on ticket

AntonP

I have 2x Wiim Pro Plus included remotes. I cannot pair the remote control of one of them. I followed all the tips and instructions from the forum endlessly, but no success. Finally created a ticket, no response from wiim. I asked Wiim again for a response but no response. Please help me!

I have 2x Wiim Pro Plus included remotes. I cannot pair the remote control of one of them. I followed all the tips and instructions from the forum endlessly, but no success. Finally created a ticket, no response from wiim. I asked Wiim again for a response but no response. Please help me!
Can you post a screenshot of the remote section of the WiiM app?

You do know that you can't connect two remotes to one WiiM device at the same time, right?

What’s your ticket number?

My ticket nummer is 503379.
Wiimer I know that it is not possible to pair 2 remotes to one device.
I tried to reboot, back to factory settings, changed batterys, With Apple, With Android and that multiple times. I think something is wrong With the remote because I can pair the other remote without any problem to the WiiM number 1 or WiiM nummer 2.

My ticket nummer is 503379.
Wiimer I know that it is not possible to pair 2 remotes to one device.
I tried to reboot, back to factory settings, changed batterys, With Apple, With Android and that multiple times. I think something is wrong With the remote because I can pair the other remote without any problem to the WiiM number 1 or WiiM nummer 2.
Escalated to WiiM, hope they can help you resolve the issue.

Back