Room correction on subwoofer only

wellivea1

If I set the room correction to 20hz up to my subwoofer crossover setting (60-80hz, haven't set it up yet), will that work fine for just managing bass issues? And does the "main speakers output bass" or "Subwoofer Bypass Mode" affect the room correction?

If I set the room correction to 20hz up to my subwoofer crossover setting (60-80hz, haven't set it up yet), will that work fine for just managing bass issues? And does the "main speakers output bass" or "Subwoofer Bypass Mode" affect the room correction?

I guess you are seeking an answer for the Amp. This is the general section.

With my Pro+ I correct from 20Hz to around 400Hz. But I guess it works equaly well just from 20 Hz to 80 Hz. 👍🏻

I guess you are seeking an answer for the Amp. This is the general section.

With my Pro+ I correct from 20Hz to around 400Hz. But I guess it works equaly well just from 20 Hz to 80 Hz. 👍🏻
Yeah, it's for the amp, sorry. I saw another post in this section regarding room correction and just posted it here.

Why up to 400hz specifically?

Because in my setup I need slight corrections up to around 400Hz (according to RC)
The result is very convincing, as I had strong modes in my „cold“ room… 👍🏻
The curve is not the original, I simplified it where possible…

Attachments

• IMG_9981.png
    IMG_9981.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Because in my setup I need slight corrections up to around 400Hz (according to RC)
The result is very convincing, as I had strong modes in my „cold“ room… 👍🏻
The curve is not the original, I simplified it where possible…
Similar to mine. I boosted the sub by 5 dB to ensure cuts in the bass region and didn't bother simplifying.
Screenshot_20241015-081147.png

Similar to mine. I boosted the sub by 5 dB to ensure cuts in the bass region and didn't bother simplifying.
View attachment 12967

👍🏻

I simplified it because I had the impression with high Q factors to get - in some songs - pumping artifacts in bass. Also I consider the corrections in yours setup beteen 130 and 350 Hz as “too much”. In my setup, if I move my position by 30cm tothe left, right, up or down, it corrects already different (and I have a large room and a big sofa) 🤩

Just try and set e.g. Nr. 4 and 5 (or 6 and 7, or 4,5,6, and 7) to “off” instead of “PK”)

Back