Sub idea for the Wiim Ultra

If you are in the UK, get the best BK you can afford
Thanks for this recommendation, their P12-300SB-FF front firing 12" sub is exactly what I've been looking for to pair with my Monitor Audio Silvers and WiiM Ultra (soon). Pricewise they look like an absolute bargain 👍

Reactions: pbr
It's a no brainer if you're in the UK mate. You'll find it's pretty much the default answer everywhere for a reason :)
Yes indeed, great prices and the cabinets come in different colours too so I can match with my Silvers in Light Oak. 👍

I have an XLS200-DF. Great sub.

I was setting up my WiiM Ultra last night, using test tones for some things, and even though it’s not really supposed to go down to 20Hz, it was still rumbling away down there, albeit at a slightly lower volume than 40Hz.

REL TZero x 2. Look for them on the used market to save a few hundred $. Don’t let the small size fool you.

I have an XLS200-DF. Great sub.

I was setting up my WiiM Ultra last night, using test tones for some things, and even though it’s not really supposed to go down to 20Hz, it was still rumbling away down there, albeit at a slightly lower volume than 40Hz.
Good to hear Steve. Is the placement of the sub critical? I can only place mine to the right side of my right speaker, any phase problems I might encounter?

Back