Suddenly I can't add presetz

nykije

All of a sudden I cannot add presets. I have a radio station playing via TuneIn - I try to add to a preset and it says "failed." I tried first deleting the preset I had there and still can't add the new one. And it's specific to certain presets. Can't add to 3 or 4 but can add to 1 or 2. Update - deleting the old preset just worked on 3 but still doesn't work on 4. Very inconsistent. Using a WiiM pro. Fully updated.

Any ideas appreciated.

All of a sudden I cannot add presets. I have a radio station playing via TuneIn - I try to add to a preset and it says "failed." I tried first deleting the preset I had there and still can't add the new one. And it's specific to certain presets. Can't add to 3 or 4 but can add to 1 or 2. Update - deleting the old preset just worked on 3 but still doesn't work on 4. Very inconsistent. Using a WiiM pro. Fully updated.

Any ideas appreciated.
These are common troubleshooting steps.
  • Reboot the WiiM device
  • Delete the cache of the WiiM home app
  • Reinstall the WiiM home app
  • Reboot the phone
  • Factory reset the WiiM device
If there is something you have not tried yet, please run it and see what happens.

If the problem is not resolved, please submit a support ticket through the feedback section of the WiiM app. A device log will be sent to help resolve the issue.

Back