Thoughts for Halloween!

Wiim Forum going down hill faster than Eddie the Eagle.
What they can do to get this forum excited by letting us know the progress of work like 85 percent complete and expect it in a couple of weeks including extra days you need just in case there were unexpected issue on let say independent channel peq. This type of information matters to users than anything else out there.

What they can do to get this forum excited by letting us know the progress of work like 85 percent complete and expect it in a couple of weeks including extra days you need just in case there were unexpected issue on let say independent channel peq. This type of information matters to users than anything else out there.
Absolutely Spot on. Whilst I acknowledge I don’t contribute much, I review the forums daily for the latest news, features coming up and timescales, tips and things like the Alexa shortcuts and such. Also if I do have any questions they have generally been asked before so I carefully search. I won’t be using the search term ‘Halloween’ any time soon that’s for sure.

I remember recently where there were firmware update like in weekly basis either bug fix or feature set. Now all seems quiet and nothing really moving.

We'll be sharing some product and software announcements soon! Nothing I can share today but we'll be on it as soon as we can.

This thread was just for some off topic fun, in the off topic board. If it's not your jam, feel free to mute it or tune out. Lots of WiiM related conversation to be had in other areas, so don't worry.

We'll be sharing some product and software announcements soon! Nothing I can share today but we'll be on it as soon as we can.

This thread was just for some off topic fun, in the off topic board. If it's not your jam, feel free to mute it or tune out. Lots of WiiM related conversation to be had in other areas, so don't worry.
Thanks, you’re going roar this forum once those information was released. Many users here are tech savvy and like progress being reported to general forum.

Thanks, you’re going roar this forum once those information was released. Many users here are tech savvy and like progress being reported to general forum.
I'm looking forward to it! I love playing with new software and gear, and digging into the specs too. I'll be as open as I can!

Back