Ultra screen not updating track artwork

BXJ

Has anyone had a problem with the artwork not updating for every track?
Sometimes artwork will be accurate and sometimes it seems to stick on a particular artwork for a previous song (title updates and shows correctly). If I skip tracks it’s the same, then after about 4 skips it seems to update.

Has anyone had a problem with the artwork not updating for every track?
Sometimes artwork will be accurate and sometimes it seems to stick on a particular artwork for a previous song (title updates and shows correctly). If I skip tracks it’s the same, then after about 4 skips it seems to update.
Welcome.

What are you playing / streaming?
I mostly use Tidal Connect, and at times the Ultra can be showing the correct artwork while my tablet shows the previous artwork but correct text for quite some time.
Other times it can take the ultra a good 8 secs to refresh the artwork etc. when a song changes.
How quickly are you skipping? e.g. how far into each song?
Generally I find that if I just ignore either screen for a while and listen to the music instead they get back in sync. :)

Thanks for that.
I’m using Amazon music (seeing as I can’t get my first choice Apple Music unless I Bluetooth it), My playlist is about 1500 tracks (saved on one of the presets), and I’ve found that the WiiM system doesn’t seem to take in all the data if I play it straight away from the saved preset. If I play it from the menu on my phone and leave it several minutes to compile, it looks like it does then compile all the artwork but if played straight away, some of the artwork gets missed. Early days but all in all I’m happy with it.

Thanks for that.
I’m using Amazon music (seeing as I can’t get my first choice Apple Music unless I Bluetooth it), My playlist is about 1500 tracks (saved on one of the presets), and I’ve found that the WiiM system doesn’t seem to take in all the data if I play it straight away from the saved preset. If I play it from the menu on my phone and leave it several minutes to compile, it looks like it does then compile all the artwork but if played straight away, some of the artwork gets missed. Early days but all in all I’m happy with it.
I've about 3000 tracks in my playlist, and saw a similar 'issue' when I first pressed play - I was unable to skip off the first track for about 40 secs while it got going.

Back