What are you listening to?

Very often I regret that my abilities in understanding (and even more) speaking French is kinda rudimentary.
Anyway, as a teenager I was so in love with FH. Of course out of the distance. 😉 But luckily she was very often present in Germany.

Screenshot_20231030_060158_mconnect.jpeg

Moi aussi :)

Was first introduced to her (well her music) in the French language lab at school by an otherwise rather stern Marist Brother who taught us French. Guess that would be around ‘68 or so...

Moi aussi :)

Was first introduced to her (well her music) in the French language lab at school by an otherwise rather stern Marist Brother who taught us French. Guess that would be around ‘68 or so...
Luckily she recorded an performed in English and German too. Charming!

Looks like a French day. Another adorable Grand Dame!
(And a good time for some Babbel refreshments 😂)

Screenshot_20231030_092731_mconnect.jpeg

New discoveries.

Jazzy House Mix at a Cocktail Lounge | Tinzo

This is a video of a house party for "Book Club Radio" in New York. Listening to this in upmixed Dolby Atmos is a recent favorite. I also like the dance of Tinzo, one of the organizers.

I found only one of her solo songs on Amazon music.
Screenshot_2023-10-30-19-12-46-816_com.amazon.mp3-edit.jpg

Does anyone know about Book Club Radio and Tinzo?

Hit me, but this is another example where I prefer the sound coming from a good old CD over the streaming service or the ripped files. Was reason to listen to it three times. May be it is all about having more "work" to do and there just awaiting more, but that does not matter and is fine for me. Please no "this is impossible", I know the theory quite well 😉 but I do not believe always.
She was talk of the town in 2010 and this is still good enough for today.

IMG_1841.jpeg

Hi, @Achim1811

Thank you so so much!
You are always kind to me. 😊

I accidentally missed Spotify! It may be more substantial than YTM.
Should I buy a WiiM amp? Or should I buy a DJ mixer? 🤔😂

Hi, @Achim1811

Thank you so so much!
You are always kind to me. 😊

I accidentally missed Spotify! It may be more substantial than YTM.
Should I buy a WiiM amp? Or should I buy a DJ mixer? 🤔😂
Ask your Dackel, they are always right! The one he or she wagging the tail more is the gear-to-go 😂

Ask your Dackel, they are always right! The one he or she wagging the tail more is the gear-to-go 😂
My Dackel is banging Amazon cardboard box over and over again with her tail.
It looks like the tail will fly off someday. 🤔😂

My Dackel is banging Amazon cardboard box over and over again with her tail.
It looks like the tail will fly off someday. 🤔😂
May be better the doggy starts flying? You will earn a fortune with that and can purchase the amp AND a mixer! 😉

Dutch singer plus a German pianist and bandleader. Strange? May be, but better than so much other FFJSCAR 😉

IMG_1844.jpeg

Back