When is WiiM adding Presto Music?

Guess it depends how many people are asking for it and what sort of market penetration it has to make it worthwhile for WiiM to devote development resources.

I had to Google to see what it was…

Qobuz is working great through my WiiM Pro Plus -- except for the fact that with two of my sets, the individual works aren't specified, so I just see a long list of movements. That's a pain.

I thought Presto had a higher profile among classical music listeners, but maybe it's just my circle. One of the nice things about Presto is that when you buy a disc they'll also give you a digital file (if available) that you can stream or download. Therefore, I've collected a few that I'd like to stream. I'm working this from both ends; I also contacted Presto about it.

I received an encouraging response from Presto today concerning this: "We are currently working towards integrations that we hope will be available in autumn."

Presto Music is excellent service that offers both subscription and the option to buy and download tracks.
It may be niche but is increasingly popular among people who love classic, jazz and quality recordings (from CD quality to 96 Khz or sometimes192/24). Nice apps and reasonable model for paying artists.
I don't know if there are users enough to justify integration in Wiim, but I know a few who would buy Wiim if Presto were supported.

Back