Why do I have to reset my router every time I want to use WiiM pro?

philmeadows

I keep getting "Your device is already connected to Wi-Fi network, but app couldn't find your device" and it tells me to reset my router. After doing that, sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't.

Every single day? I can't keep doing this. Please help!

I keep getting "Your device is already connected to Wi-Fi network, but app couldn't find your device" and it tells me to reset my router. After doing that, sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't.

Instead trying disconnecting your phone from WiFi, then re-connecting. Does that work?

Will your router tell you which network(s) -- e.g., frequency -- 2.4gHz vs 5gHz -- and SSID(s) your WiiM and your phone are connecting to?

If you give your WiiM an Ethernet connection, do any errors pop up on your app?

Sorry you're experiencing this issue. Please help submit a ticket through the app > settings > feedback and reply back here with the ticket number and our team will take a look.

Will your router tell you which network(s) -- e.g., frequency -- 2.4gHz vs 5gHz -- and SSID(s) your WiiM and your phone are connecting to?

If you give your WiiM an Ethernet connection, do any errors pop up on your app?
I haven't looked at it yet, we had a big storm today and lost power

Sorry you're experiencing this issue. Please help submit a ticket through the app > settings > feedback and reply back here with the ticket number and our team will take a look.
I've submitted the ticket. it's number 489204 I do believe.

Can't wait to get it up and running reliably

Back