Wiim amp bluetooth vs chromecast sound quality?

Radio sound much better then bluetooth and chromecast. Even it's play in below 320kbps. Is there something with the amp software issue or hardware. Dnt know. Wiim shud solve it. I m planning to switch from wiim amp to other device. I dnt like the chromecast sound quality. And it dnt have aptx hd also. The device which are have good bluetooth codes sounds much better then wiim amp. I personally experienced it.
Have you tried Chromecast from anything else? BBC Sounds for example.

Radio sound much better then bluetooth and chromecast. Even it's play in below 320kbps. Is there something with the amp software issue or hardware. Dnt know. Wiim shud solve it. I m planning to switch from wiim amp to other device. I dnt like the chromecast sound quality. And it dnt have aptx hd also. The device which are have good bluetooth codes sounds much better then wiim amp. I personally experienced it.
I have compared listening to Bluetooth and Chromecast with Youtube music using my WiiM amp. I hear very little difference between the two. They sound the same to my ears.

I cannot tell if there is a problem with your WiiM device. If you feel there is obviously a problem, I suggest you submit a ticket through the feedback section of the WiiM app.

And I am not an official account. I am just a WiiM user.

While listening on apple music via chromecast from andriod device. Music sounds really compress. On the other hand casting via bluetooth source Apple music (AAC Code) on same scenarios. Music sounds different. It's having good quality. Details are present. Sounds fully open. So my question is why casting via chromecast sounds bad and bluetooth sounds good.
I would have expected it to be the other way round - Chromecast should be transmitting at least lossless CD quality while Bluetooth would be lossy compressing and decompressing the stream.

What other music sources have you tried and do you experience the same?

While listening on apple music via chromecast from andriod device. Music sounds really compress. On the other hand casting via bluetooth source Apple music (AAC Code) on same scenarios. Music sounds different. It's having good quality. Details are present. Sounds fully open. So my question is why casting via chromecast sounds bad and bluetooth sounds good.
Given the fraught history of Alphabet and Apple it's a wonder they're interoperable at all. Where they do, it's due to motivated self interest or government mandate.

Back