WiiM Amp Color

Status
Not open for further replies.
The color must be the same as previously released Wiim components. There must be harmony. And not discord.Black color is a universal color for any other components. Including components from other brands.

Last edited:
The color must be the same as previously released Wiim components. There must be harmony. And not discord.Black color is a universal color for any other components. Including components from other brands.
Didn't you hear? Harmony was discontinued by Logitech years ago :p

Thankfully, that wasn't always true. Silver was the gold standard back when HiFi components were meant to be seen. A small part of my vintage collection:

IMG_20180713_153339.jpg

Didn't you hear? Harmony was discontinued by Logitech years ago :p
You did not understand me. This is an incorrect translation of my message. I meant compliance, standard, overall design in terms of the color of all components. It's black and silver.

You did not understand me. This is an incorrect translation of my message. I meant compliance, standard, overall design in terms of the color of all components. It's black and silver.
@D1N0‘s comment was a pun on the word ‘harmony’ comparing it to a range of remotes produced by Logitech - the joke was clearly “lost in translation” :)

Please do not forget my beloved and prefered champagne or gold!!
May be it is a place for a Million Euro earning start-up with tailor made foils for the WiiMs 😂😂😂

will this amp have a built in wiim pro plus, or more like the wiim mini built into the Fosi Audio T10?

I believe it's essentially a pro plus, plus amp.
I'm sure wiim (mostly) confirmed this somewhere here.
I hope it’s high quality power amp and able to make my Polk legend sings to its full glory.

From a quick search, I can't find a post from wiim confirming this, but it does have a streamer inside.
It would be madness not to put the latest pro plus product into this new amp, and as everyone loves to see AKM on spec sheets then it's surely a no-brainer.

C'mon Wiim, prove my obviousness right!

Absolutely, it's essentially a Pro Plus paired with a quality amplifier and housed in a more upscale case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back