WiiM Amp Ultra

Yoku-San

@WiiM Team

Now that you have released information about the upcoming WiiM Amp Pro, I guess you will be thinking of joining the WiiM Ultra with a PFFB amplifier section.

One comment from my side: It would be nice if you could keep the form factor of the WiiM Ultra and integrate an amplifier module. I know that space is limited, but I would prefer to have an external PSU than having a bigger case. Almost all affordable Class D amps come with external PSU. I would not be sad if you do this the same way to allow for creation of a compact WiiM Amp Ultra.

Seems like the next logical iteration for me as well: an amplifier with the screen and the IO of the Ultra, a truly all-in-one.

Seems like the next logical iteration for me as well: an amplifier with the screen and the IO of the Ultra, a truly all-in-one.
And with increased power? A while ago WiiM talked about releasing a 60w and a 110w version of their amp for the custom installation market, so maybe we’ll see the latter appear in a consumer model as you describe.

I would love to see a basic amp in the same form factor as the WiiM Ultra. No screen, no volume knob, just rca inputs, speaker binding post outputs and 12V trigger.

I would love to see a basic amp in the same form factor as the WiiM Ultra. No screen, no volume knob, just rca inputs, speaker binding post outputs and 12V trigger.
You mean without any of the smarts? WiiM Poweramp? Has been suggested a few times, but yes, would've been nice to have as an option!

Back