WiiM Pro Firmware v4.8.628343 Update - Sep 6, 2024

I think it’s just a presentation glitch in Android and that your device will behave properly if you have made the changes in the iOS app.
Hi @Burnside
Thx for your reply. Yes, of course i have the same curves as in IOS as in Android and the IOS app seems to work properly

Last news. Another update of WHA. I have installed this last update a few minutes ago and L+R in the PEQ page have reappeared and everything works🤗🤗

Just checked the play store on my laptop and only see 2.11.4 as well 😡
That doesn't mean anything, play store on my laptop shows version 2.11.4.240903, too.

Did you try the following on your phone: In Google Play, Manage apps & device tap on "See recent updates", hit the filter "Updates available" and click on "Check for updates"?

If it doesn’t show in the list of apps to be updated, search for it and see if it then shows as having an update available. You could always try deleting and then re-installing to see if that kicks it up to the new version.
It appeared as an update on my Motorola Edge 30 here in the uk…

That doesn't mean anything, play store on my laptop shows version 2.11.4.240903, too.

Did you try the following on your phone: In Google Play, Manage apps & device tap on "See recent updates", hit the filter "Updates available" and click on "Check for updates"?
Yup did that and cleared the cache for Play Store.

If it doesn’t show in the list of apps to be updated, search for it and see if it then shows as having an update available. You could always try deleting and then re-installing to see if that kicks it up to the new version.
It appeared as an update on my Motorola Edge 30 here in the uk…
I did think of uninstalling.

Back