WiiM Pro Firmware v4.8.628343 Update - Sep 6, 2024

By the way: Even if apkpure doesn't have the worst reputation, I would advise against downloading and installing apps from this source. The risk would be too great for me due to possible manipulation.

By the way: Even if apkpure doesn't have the worst reputation, I would advise against downloading and installing apps from this source. The risk would be too great for me due to possible manipulation.
I've downloaded but haven't installed it.

What does "nope" mean? You could not install the apk from WiiMs website although you allowed installation from external sources? Sorry, then I'm with harkpapst: It must be something personal, then.

Something person between Google and slarti, of course, not WiiM and him. ;)

What does "nope" mean? You could not install the apk from WiiMs website although you allowed installation from external sources? Sorry, then I'm with harkpapst: It must be something personal, then.
After installing from the WiiM download it just updated to 2.11.4.

Hi @slartibartfast art
The WHA update, I don't know why, is a bit strange. Often it is not proposed in the Play Store updates, or it appears after days. I accidentally discovered a trick that works. I used it yesterday too.
I go to the Play Store
I search for the WiiM Home App, I go to the app and it says "Open"
I then touch the images of the App to go to the description page of the App and there, who knows why, the button says "Update" instead of Open. Obviously if there are updates

Hi @slartibartfast art
The WHA update, I don't know why, is a bit strange. Often it is not proposed in the Play Store updates, or it appears after days. I accidentally discovered a trick that works. I used it yesterday too.
I go to the Play Store
I search for the WiiM Home App, I go to the app and it says "Open"
I then touch the images of the App to go to the description page of the App and there, who knows why, the button says "Update" instead of Open. Obviously if there are updates
Doesn't work for me ☹️

Back