WiiM Remote

So you can pause, stop, skip songs with a remote. Switching to another music service, searching for music, and many other things that require a screen are out the window. Yep this WiiM product isn't for you. Good luck.
where do you see the wiim remote? as far as I know, they don't exist at all

Discussed? Realistically, where can you go, now, not when 100 years will pass!
Wiim Has kept us informed on the remote and it does takes time to test and manufacture new items. I’m not surprised it’s been this long. The pro only be around about 6 weeks so give them some time.

Since all the features of remote are already available in the app, I”m not even sure if I’ll going get the remote. Guess it depend on cost.

Wiim Has kept us informed on the remote and it does takes time to test and manufacture new items. I’m not surprised it’s been this long. The pro only be around about 6 weeks so give them some time.

Since all the features of remote are already available in the app, I”m not even sure if I’ll going get the remote. Guess it depend on cost.
Thanks for the reply. That was the closest answer.
I already give Wiim 5 stars, but without the remote I don't know if I will use it.
Let them develop it as long as they need, because they know the whole situation better and hopefully it will be as faithful as the Wiim.

Back