WiiM Ultra to Can TWO Outputs Be Connected?

todo

Is there a way to have two outputs of WiiM Ultra be connected like so:
RCA Line out to a Whole House Distribution Hub
HDMI (not sure if the HDMI is a output or a input - but I am guessing it is a output) to a receiver
Now I would use only only one output at one time... and switch between the two outputs depending on whether I want to use the Hub or the receiver.
Thanks in advance.

Is there a way to have two outputs of WiiM Ultra be connected like so:
RCA Line out to a Whole House Distribution Hub
HDMI (not sure if the HDMI is a output or a input - but I am guessing it is a output) to a receiver
Now I would use only only one output at one time... and switch between the two outputs depending on whether I want to use the Hub or the receiver.
Thanks in advance.

Welcome.
My experience with the WiiM amp, HDMI ARC is for audio input from TVs and other devices, not for audio output from the WiiM to the receiver. Also note that WiiM does not support simultaneous output.

If simultaneous outputs are not required, the Line-out of the WiiM can be connected to the hub and the Coaxial or Optical-out to the receiver.

Simultaneous outputs are no needed - I just want the ability to switch outputs.
Great advice - I will used coax or Optical out for the 2nd output.
Thank You.

Simultaneous outputs are no needed - I just want the ability to switch outputs.
Great advice - I will used coax or Optical out for the 2nd output.
Thank You.
If you want to feed multiple amplifier you can get audio switches where you can choose but not simultaneously.

If I like the sound using the ultra’s DAC I will be using an RCA Y adapter so I can send the output to my preamp and my headphone amp. If I prefer the sound using my external DAC I will just need a single output to the external DAC.

Back