Adding a Turntable to Wiim Pro Plus

I don't think so.

The product page mentions the term "streaming to AirPlay devices" but if you take a look at the technical information on streaming, the proposed solution has nothing to do with AirPlay 2.

I don't think so.

The product page mentions the term "streaming to AirPlay devices" but if you take a look at the technical information on streaming, the proposed solution has nothing to do with AirPlay 2.
Yeah, my reading of it too

I don't think so.

Where does it mention airplay, I couldn't find it. I just saw this
"Works with most UPNP network-enabled streaming products (Smart TVs, home theater A/V receivers, streaming loudspeakers, etc.)"

"Works with most UPNP network-enabled streaming products (Smart TVs, home theater A/V receivers, streaming loudspeakers, etc.)"
See my comment above. Really nothing to do with WiiM devices, although as UPNP devices I dare say it could play to them.

They do right on their product page and this is clearly to catch attention, when they cannot deliver.

Back