Beta Test: Organize your all favorites in one page

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Hi WiiM Community,

We are excited to announce that we are seeking beta testers for our new feature that organizes your favorites on one page.

This new feature will enhance your music experience by consolidating your favorite cloud music services, Presets, and Recently Played items onto a single page, making it easier to browse and enjoy your favorites.

If you're interested in beta testing this feature, please use the following TestFlight link to install the beta iOS app. For detailed instructions on how to use TestFlight, please refer to this article.

iOS TestFlight Link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/VLgRhcXG
Supported music services on this page include Amazon Music, TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, TuneIn, and vTuner. Additional music services will be added soon.

Our Android team is still developing this feature and plans to release the beta app next week. Please stay tuned for updates!

Thanks!
WiiM Team

IMG_1571.PNG IMG_1573.PNG

Do you want feedback sent back thru TestFlight or thru support tickets in the WiiM Home app?

Last edited:
Do you want feedback sent back thru TestFlight or thru support tickets in the WiiM Home app?
To help us debug issues more effectively, please send your feedback through support tickets in the WiiM Home app.

Hi WiiM Community,

We are excited to announce that we are seeking beta testers for our new feature that organizes your favorites on one page.

This new feature will enhance your music experience by consolidating your favorite cloud music services, Presets, and Recently Played items onto a single page, making it easier to browse and enjoy your favorites.

If you're interested in beta testing this feature, please use the following TestFlight link to install the beta iOS app. For detailed instructions on how to use TestFlight, please refer to this article.

iOS TestFlight Link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/VLgRhcXG
Supported music services on this page include Amazon Music, TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, TuneIn, and vTuner. Additional music services will be added soon.

Our Android team is still developing this feature and plans to release the beta app next week. Please stay tuned for updates!

Thanks!
WiiM Team

View attachment 9158 View attachment 9159

Will this new feature allow me to create mix playlists of different sources?

For example, can I mix playback of tracks from NAS and Amazon music? 🤔

I don’t see any hint of that, it looks like it’s pulling in favorites from all the services you’re linked to.

Currently, mixed playback is not supported. However, our team is actively working on developing an enhanced playback queue that will enable mixed playback in the near future.

Not a bug but a feature request - it would help if there was a fixed row at the top of the favourites screen that didn’t scroll away showing your WiiM devices, highlighting the selected one. As it stands, I need to go from the favorites screen to the devices screen and then back to the favorites screen when that could be accomplished in one click if a devices top row was present.

Currently, mixed playback is not supported. However, our team is actively working on developing an enhanced playback queue that will enable mixed playback in the near future.
It is a very nice thing to do! My friends will be very pleased. Thank you.🤗

Not a bug but a feature request - it would help if there was a fixed row at the top of the favourites screen that didn’t scroll away showing your WiiM devices, highlighting the selected one. As it stands, I need to go from the favorites screen to the devices screen and then back to the favorites screen when that could be accomplished in one click if a devices top row was present.
Agreed.

Also I remember that the team is developing a UI that allows the user to select a device (or MRM group) on the Now playing screen. 😃

Just cancelled this beta, because I've got this weird "now playing"

IMG_4108.jpeg

To get rid of it I had to install the WHA new. Did not think about sending a feedback, sorry. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Back to stable and all is fine for me.

Just cancelled this beta, because I've got this weird "now playing"

View attachment 9162

To get rid of it I had to install the WHA new. Did not think about sending a feedback, sorry. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Back to stable and all is fine for me.
Hi Achim1811,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. A new beta app version will be released today to address this issue. Thank you very much for your patience.

There are so many beta on progress that I lost track of it. After RC beta became available for public release none of current beta made it to public release noticeably usb out.

Back