Denon x4700h analog

BucYouUp68

What input should be used for RCA, Does it matter as long as it is set to analog.

I guess I got a bad one, connected rca out from pro plus to CD input on receiver. Went into setting and assigned 5 analog. No sound at all.

I guess I got a bad one, connected rca out from pro plus to CD input on receiver. Went into setting and assigned 5 analog. No sound at all.
Sorry, What does "Went into setting and assigned 5 analog " mean?

I don't have Denon, so I don't know the details, but I don't think you usually need to change the settings. Just toggle the input of the AVR and you should get a sound.

Also, is there no sound from analog inputs other than CD IN?

The Denon allows you to assign each physical input to a named input, so in this case analogue input 5 is assigned to the CD input. You can also assign a specific HDMI input, digital input and video input to the 'CD' input.

The Denon allows you to assign each physical input to a named input, so in this case analogue input 5 is assigned to the CD input. You can also assign a specific HDMI input, digital input and video input to the 'CD' input.
Thank you. 😉
After that, I read a little manual for the X4700.

It may be a setting on the receiver, guess i need to read the 1000 page user manual. I looked around but could not find anything. The reason for re buying this was because the DAC on avr is trash. Good for movies, not so for music. I will also try it on my listening room system, but not getting into that right now. Thanks for everyone's help.

Back