Help Shape the Future of "Let's Talk Music"!

What would you like to see added to the Music board?

• Genre-specific threads

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Weekly playlists

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Music challenges

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Speaker Testing Tracks

• Album discussions

• Total voters

RyanWithWiim

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Music Lovers! Let's Get This Party Started!
I'm super stoked to build a dedicated space for us to chat about music together! As someone who's passionate about tunes, I want to make sure we can all share our favorite artists, discover new sounds, and just have a blast talking about music.

So, I want to hear from YOU!
What kind of music discussion do you want to have here? Do you want to dive deep into specific genres, like rock or hip-hop? Or maybe you're more into discussing the latest releases and sharing your thoughts on new albums?

Should we have some fun music challenges?
Like, maybe a "Guess the Song" game or a "Music Trivia" thread? Or perhaps we could have a "Weekly Playlist" thread where we share our fave tunes of the week?

What about featured artists or albums?
Would you like to see a "Artist of the Month" or "Album of the Week" type thing, where we dive deep into a specific artist or album and discuss all the juicy details?

Let's make this community our own!
I want this space to feel like a cozy little music club, where we can all hang out and chat about the things we love. So, share your ideas, your passions, and your favorite tunes!

Let's vote on some suggestions.
Feel free to recommend your own

I think users will make their wings fly if you tell them exciting news about what to expect in coming days.

Back