High quality radio

gazza1101

Major Contributor
I would like to be able to get good quality radio stations, as far as I can see the radio options we have are low quality bandwidth.

I would like to be able to get good quality radio stations, as far as I can see the radio options we have are low quality bandwidth.
You can play whatever high quality bandwidth streams you can find through Open Network Stream. Isn't that enough?

How would you define good quality/high bandwidth? When it comes to Internet radio many stations don't even produce a stream better than 128 kbps MP3. Nothing WiiM could do about that. Radio Paradise when selected as a music service e.g. is lossless FLAC.

The station search on vTuner explicitly lists the available bitrate and compression algorithm.

You can play whatever high quality bandwidth streams you can find through Open Network Stream. Isn't that enough?

How would you define good quality/high bandwidth? When it comes to Internet radio many stations don't even produce a stream better than 128 kbps MP3. Nothing WiiM could do about that. Radio Paradise when selected as a music service e.g. is lossless FLAC.

The station search on vTuner explicitly lists the available bitrate and compression algorithm.

Vtuner replies with internal server error 500

Back