Mini just forgot who it was....

Trik-e

Just got up and tried to use my Mini but it seemed to have factory reset. Lost all settings and favourites, my EQs etc.

But weirdly my searches were still there.

Was there a FW overnight that might have caused this ? Never happened before. Bloody annoying.

Just got up and tried to use my Mini but it seemed to have factory reset. Lost all settings and favourites, my EQs etc.

Was there a FW overnight that might have caused this ? Never happened before. Bloody annoying.
Hi Trik-e,

Please send us a feedback ticket using the WiiM Home App. Our team will check it out for you. Thank you!

Is it possible something physical caused the mini to reset?
The only time I had this was when I plugged in a usb cable to charge my tablet and the cable moved / rested on the mini and caused this.

Is it possible something physical caused the mini to reset?
The only time I had this was when I plugged in a usb cable to charge my tablet and the cable moved / rested on the mini and caused this.
Unlikely. Never gets disconnected and it's not in a position where it could be accidentally knocked. Just seems to have factory reset itself but weird my searches are still there.

I had the same thing. Happened this morning.

Hi andyp, Trik-e

Can you please send us a feedback ticket from the WiiM Home App so we can promptly root out this issue for you? Thank you for your assistance and patience!

Back