No Wallpaper For Basic Clock & Date Display

Kman

Is is possible to have a simple clock & date display with no slideshow and a black background? Either a toggle to turn off the slideshow or a third screen wallpaper option, maybe called "Simple Time Date"

If I remember correctly it's been announced to be coming but it's not yet available.

Would also be great if the Now Playing artist/song font we're a lot larger and easier to read. Maybe overlay the album at rather than sit beside it.

A simple version of the Now Playing screen of all of the inputs would be nice too. When using anything outside of the internal player, all you have to pick from is a busy random visual EQ or the VU meter. I would love a simple layout that just shows the input and data info, no moving elements.

Would also be great if the Now Playing artist/song font we're a lot larger and easier to read. Maybe overlay the album at rather than sit beside it.
Me too, I'm a little disappointed with the screen, I was hoping the font would be readable from my listening position, 2.8m away, maybe another choosable wallpaper layout:)

It's only 3.5 inches - what did you expect from nearly 3m away?!
But yes, being able to choose the font size would be nice.

It's only 3.5 inches - what did you expect from nearly 3m away?!
But yes, being able to choose the font size would be nice.
You are right, I know, I made the mistake of measuring the screen on my avr for a comparison before i purchased but wrongly measured from side to side rather than diagonally.
My mistake, my avr displays the album art and details clearly from my listening position.

Would be great to have a basic clock on a plain background with slightly smaller font, I personally would prefer white on a black background.
Also the now playing screen to have more options, again personally I would prefer larger font to enable me to read from my listening position, possibly under the Artwork and lose the bitrate etc and/or the white line signifying the track progress.

Reactions: mki
Back