Presets not working…

iddison68

Ok, I don’t know why but my 4 presets via VTuner in the app are not working when called through the app on the iPhone/iPad/remote. Is anyone having or had this problem and any solution to it? Could it be VTuner? The stations are active with two based in the USA and two based in the UK. They worked for the first day but since I can only trigger the 4th station, LBC, the other three just do not start…

Last edited:
Ok, I don’t know why but my 4 presets via VTuner in the app are not working when called through the app on the iPhone/iPad/remote. Is anyone having or had this problem and any solution to it? Could it be VTuner? The stations are active with two based in the USA and two based in the UK. They worked for the first day but since I can only trigger the 4th station, LBC, the other three just do not start…
Same here with latest update. I found that if I deleted something from a preset then I had to add again all of the presets.

Also I cannot save a playlist as a preset. Something weird with this last update 7-15-2023.

Also when I hit the remote volume it drops like 30% for the first press, then returns on the next press and acts normally decreasing volume.

A little disappointing since I have no control over which updates are installed.

Same here with latest update. I found that if I deleted something from a preset then I had to add again all of the presets.

Also I cannot save a playlist as a preset. Something weird with this last update 7-15-2023.

Also when I hit the remote volume it drops like 30% for the first press, then returns on the next press and acts normally decreasing volume.

A little disappointing since I have no control over which updates are installed.
Have you tried rebooting your device?

Hi Team,

The API key change on TuneIn (to support the pre-roll feature) breaks the existing preset. Please help preset your content again. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you!

Back