Pro plus inputs

noelc

Hi, anyone know why, when the input is selected to optical in, it keeps changing itself back to WiFi input in the settings?
Thanks,

Do you have Auto-sensing of Optical In turned on? Is the TV active when the Audio Input changes back to Wi-Fi?

If the TV isn't outputting sound, the input should automatically revert to the default input Wi-Fi. Could this be causing it in your case?

I would suggest that you try turning it off, I have it turned off on my devices, and prefer to select the input manually.
Most of the time, I don't want to listen to my TV via my Amp, and it's annoying when the input changes automatically.

If the TV isn't outputting sound, the input should automatically revert to the default input Wi-Fi. Could this be causing it in your case?
Possibility yes, thought that too, any way to change the default to line? Or disable it altogether? Thanks,,

Yes , seen that, thanks, well I want to use my TV, through the pro plus and then onto my Arcam A5, that's my setup, so I'd probably want to leave it on,, maybe,

Hi, anyone know why, when the input is selected to optical in, it keeps changing itself back to WiFi input in the settings?
Thanks,
It happens when I change the output port, e.g., from Optical Out to Line Out.

Yep, I've tried that very thing last night!, il see how it goes, thanks
Even with auto sensing turned off it probably still switches to WiFi if you play something over WiFi, the Amp does anyway. WiFi always takes priority. When it switches have you sent a ticket to WiiM through the app? Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

Even with auto sensing turned off it probably still switches to WiFi if you play something over WiFi, the Amp does anyway. WiFi always takes priority. When it switches have you sent a ticket to WiiM through the app? Apologies if this has already been mentioned.
Yes, true but its just optical input from TV only, not playing anything over WiFi, still happening unfortunately,🙄🙄, thanks,,👍

With auto sensing turned off and the unit switching from Optical Into WiFi In on its own, it time to open a ticket with WiiM support.

Back