Qobuz Club - Qobuz Connect Beta preview

You have to realise that almost nothing happens in France in July and August. Many companies are completely closed for several weeks. (unimaginable in Germany)
Perhaps there will finally be news in September? Or October? Or ...???

Spotify UI is top notch and got so many features including podcast and video. Probably to them most people won’t hear the difference so they’re not taking it seriously. They also want price increase if and when it will release. Even without hifi, their stock market is not crushing down.

Qobuz was supposed to launch in JP last fall; after nearly a year, it still hasn't happened. And neither has Spotify Hi-fi. So I no longer believe or expect anything. 😂
Much like what trump been saying fake news. 😂

Spotify UI is top notch and got so many features including podcast and video. Probably to them most people won’t hear the difference so they’re not taking it seriously. They also want price increase if and when it will release. Even without hifi, their stock market is not crushing down.

On the other hand, Qobuz wants to be the quality leader. And they are primarily playing against Tidal. And which of the two has a functional Connect function? I don't think Qobuz can afford to wait much longer for the release. Especially because the prices at Tidal have fallen noticeably. When my annual contract with Qobuz expires, I will switch to Tidal with a clear heart. Unless there is a comparable Connect function by then. (Hope dies last).

On the other hand, Qobuz wants to be the quality leader. And they are primarily playing against Tidal. And which of the two has a functional Connect function? I don't think Qobuz can afford to wait much longer for the release. Especially because the prices at Tidal have fallen noticeably. When my annual contract with Qobuz expires, I will switch to Tidal with a clear heart. Unless there is a comparable Connect function by then. (Hope dies last).
I'm in the same boat Alpha! My yearly subscription lapses in January and if there is no Connect feature, I will be switching to Tidal.

I'm not sure what Qobuz connect will offer when it eventually arrives, one minor thing with Tidal, it doesn't do multiroom with WiiM's unless you use Chromecast which limits it to 24/96

Back