Qobuz integration issue: titles of works not included with sets

wiim-win

I'm enjoying my Pro Plus, but have encountered a major Qobuz integration issue that's probably specific to classical music.

Sometimes when my Qobuz digital purchase is a box set, the titles of the works themselves (and even the composers' names) are missing on the WiiM app, which makes it nearly impossible to use. For example, I have one set (Skrowaczewski "90th Birthday Collection") where 145 tracks are listed, but it's just mainly a long list of movements with no titles.

Screenshot_20240726-125435.png

I've contacted WiiM support about this, but wonder if others have found a way to deal with the problem.

The WiiM Support Team sent me this response:

Currently, the Qobuz Music Title Display feature is not available in our system. We sincerely appreciate your valuable suggestions and understand how incorporating this feature can enhance your experience with our product.

Rest assured that your feedback has been noted and added to our feature enhancement list. Once we plan to support this feature, we will update our roadmap and make appropriate announcements.

Hi Team,
We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix. The resolution should be included in the app release scheduled for late August. Please stay tuned!

Hi Team,
We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix. The resolution should be included in the app release scheduled for late August. Please stay tuned!

Thank you, WiiM Support! I see you implemented the fix, greatly improving the user experience. It's much appreciated.

Back