riffinfo inam

jackytah

hi why my songs title or name change to Riffinfo inam name after transfered from computer to handphone? any helps , can't see which song's name or the title of the songs then i played on wiim pro app ? how to get rid of these , can't see my song title or name?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-18-19-10-16-30_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-18-19-10-16-30_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 3
What happens when you see those files in the Files app on your phone?
If you see the same in other apps, you may need to change the way you transfer files from PC to phone.

What happens when you see those files in the Files app on your phone?
If you see the same in other apps, you may need to change the way you transfer files from PC to phone.
i drag music file direct from pc to handphone, or any ways to do it?

i drag music file direct from pc to handphone, or any ways to do it?

I think it depends on the device you own. USB cable, Bluetooth, Nearby Share, etc.
(Sorry, I'm not very familiar with that.)

I asked Google and found a similar case to yours in a software called power2go.

I think it depends on the device you own. USB cable, Bluetooth, Nearby Share, etc.
(Sorry, I'm not very familiar with that.)

I asked Google and found a similar case to yours in a software called power2go.
yes, brother, you are right, you highlight me now, i used this power2go software to rip cd disc to my pc , then to my handphone... but those old song file inside my handphone, ok.. only today i rip it then got problem.

old songs file still ok.. you see got songs title and name there.. 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-18-21-16-56-88_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-18-21-16-56-88_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 3
According to the information I found, the only way to do this is to edit Power2go files with tag editor software. Or rip the CD with other software if possible.
I don't have any more information. Let's wait and see if other users can tell us a better way.

According to the information I found, the only way to do this is to edit Power2go files with tag editor software. Or rip the CD with other software if possible.
I don't have any more information. Let's wait and see if other users can tell us a better way.
thank brother for the information and advice , thank you so much for your helps 🙏..

If you right click on these WAV files in Windows and select Properties, then view the Details tab what do you see?

I've never heard of power2go for ripping audio cds. Personally I'd never use a ripper that doesn't support AccurateRip or the CUETools database for rip verification e.g. dBpoweramp, Exact Audio Copy, CUERipper e.t.c. If you're worried about your rips you can verify them with PerfectTunes or CUETools.

I converted a few files to WAV using dBpoweramp, one using LIST and one with ID3 and neither showed the correct tags, just the filenames. You're much better off using FLAC.

If you right click on these WAV files in Windows and select Properties, then view the Details tab what do you see?

I've never heard of power2go for ripping audio cds. Personally I'd never use a ripper that doesn't support AccurateRip or the CUETools database for rip verification e.g. dBpoweramp, Exact Audio Copy, CUERipper e.t.c. If you're worried about your rips you can verify them with PerfectTunes or CUETools.

I converted a few files to WAV using dBpoweramp, one using LIST and one with ID3 and neither showed the correct tags, just the filenames. You're much better off using FLAC.
any software to use , to rip audio with tiltle or song name? Thanks 🙏

any software to use , to rip audio with tiltle or song name? Thanks 🙏
Personally I'd never use a ripper that doesn't support AccurateRip or the CUETools database for rip verification e.g. dBpoweramp, Exact Audio Copy, CUERipper e.t.c.
dBpoweramp is probably the easiest to use with the best metadata support but it's not free, unlike EAC and CUERipper.

dBpoweramp has a trial so try all 3 and see which one you prefer.

dBpoweramp is probably the easiest to use with the best metadata support but it's not free, unlike EAC and CUERipper.

dBpoweramp has a trial so try all 3 and see which one you prefer.
thanks you so much for info.

Back