Some songs are skipping

RedJeep2023

192kHz songs skipping... Streaming Qobuz (optical) from my AnthemAV Receiver to my Pro. It seems 24bit 192kHz songs are skipping. Any idea whats up?

I’m confused - do you mean you’re playing Qobuz on your receiver and feeding that to the Pro’s optical input, and from there to where? Or do you mean the other way round I.e. you’re playing Qobuz using the WIiM home app on your Pro which is feeding audio over its optical output into the AVR’s optical input?

If the latter, does your AVR support a 24/192 signal on its optical inputs? Do you have another cable you can try? If you reduce the Pro’s output resolution to 24/96, does it perform without skipping?

I’d also try rebooting your Pro, and perhaps your router, as well as deleting and re-installing the WIiM Home app to see if that helps

I’m confused - do you mean you’re playing Qobuz on your receiver and feeding that to the Pro’s optical input, and from there to where? Or do you mean the other way round I.e. you’re playing Qobuz using the WIiM home app on your Pro which is feeding audio over its optical output into the AVR’s optical input?

If the latter, does your AVR support a 24/192 signal on its optical inputs? Do you have another cable you can try? If you reduce the Pro’s output resolution to 24/96, does it perform without skipping?

I’d also try rebooting your Pro, and perhaps your router, as well as deleting and re-installing the WIiM Home app to see if that helps
Ha. Sorry. I have the Pro connected to my Anthem AVR using an Optical cable into an Optical IN on my AVR. I'm using my WIIM Home app & selecting Qobuz to play through my AVR & Home Theater.
All other streaming rates seem fine. I'll try rebooting everything a bit later today.
Thanks.

Ha. Sorry. I have the Pro connected to my Anthem AVR using an Optical cable into an Optical IN on my AVR. I'm using my WIIM Home app & selecting Qobuz to play through my AVR & Home Theater.
All other streaming rates seem fine. I'll try rebooting everything a bit later today.
Thanks.
Does the AVR support 192k for the optical input? 96k is often maximum.

Back