Tidal keeps resetting on iPhone?

Bozzz

I stream tidal from my iPhone to Wiim Ultra. What happens is I’ll start an album. Do other things on my phone and come back to tidal in a few minutes. When I do sometimes the app will completely refresh. It won’t remember what song or album it was laying and well reload the homepage. I have app refresh for tidal turned off. Not sure what else to do. It’s a minor problem but aggravating. Making me want to go back to Qobuz which I don’t want to do because I love the connect feature of tidal. Hope all that made sense. Ideas?

So, you are using the Tidal app on your phone? If so, this issue should be 100% related to Tidal.

As of now, Tidal is my preferred streaming service, but picking up playback from where I've been before is certainly not one of their strong points.

How does the Tidal integration into the WiiM Home App work for you?

So, you are using the Tidal app on your phone? If so, this issue should be 100% related to Tidal.

As of now, Tidal is my preferred streaming service, but picking up playback from where I've been before is certainly not one of their strong points.

How does the Tidal integration into the WiiM Home App work for you?
Meh. Through the WiiM app is ok. Not nearly as good as using tidal directly with connect. On my stereo system I mostly listen to classical and jazz. Went back to Qobuz today. Even though there is no Qobuz connect….. hopefully soon. I like the service.

Meh. Through the WiiM app is ok. Not nearly as good as using tidal directly with connect. On my stereo system I mostly listen to classical and jazz. Went back to Qobuz today. Even though there is no Qobuz connect….. hopefully soon. I like the service.
Not sure what is intended to say.

There is definitely no difference in quality between Tidal through the WiiM Home App and Tidal Connect. I don't think I'm listening to the wrong kind of music ...

Back