What are you listening to?

Picked up this 50th Anniversary Edition on Vinyl when I saw Trower on Friday. Now digitised to FLAC

IMG_7225.png
Edit
Need to find better cover art

Neil did it again. Nice to start tôt dans la matinée. Not really demanding, so good for this part of the day 😉

IMG_3305.jpeg

No further comment. Great musicians and a great production ended in a beautiful album. Jazz from Japan, since a good while a fascinating genre. Even if the three mice are not blind 😉

IMG_3313.jpeg

Last Friday was the relative intimacy of Robin Trower at The Picturedome, Holmfirth. Tonight it’s the 28,000 seater Co-op Live and Eagles supported by The Doobie Brothers.

The acoustics at the newly opened Co-op Live Arena in Manchester are really quite remarkable. Don Henley commented as much. Brilliant show.

IMG_7231.jpegIMG_7230.jpeg

Listening to The Sensual World by Kate Bush. I don't know how to grab a screenshot or I would have. Some of you guys have some fairly eclectic tastes and it's giving me great ideas to listen to. I am trying to expand my listening past "dad rock" if you know what I mean.

One if you like voices in nearly perfect harmony, not so well known "classical" repertoire and a proud 192 on the display 😉

IMG_3319.jpeg

Back to earth.
If anyone earns the praise for bringing rock'n'roll to the UK in my opinion it was him. No one else 😉

IMG_3320.jpeg

Back