What are you listening to?

Ok, I think you may need some assistance πŸ˜‡ 76 is not "old". It is experienced, well educated and a brilliant knowledge of nearly everything!
Got that?

Okay, I got. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

In the first place, it may have been a mistake to talk about age here. 😁

I said goodbye to Amazon music today.

After a long period of joy and hardship, I have finally reached the limit of my patience.

So, I think this will be the last post from AM.

This song is one of the most famous farewell songs in my country. Vocalist "Kazumasa Oda" was born in 1947. He is a 76-year-old man, but his very clear voice does not fade with age.

Yes,
It's very similar to that song by Eagles. πŸ˜…

Goodbye / Off Course
View attachment 3159

He is still active as a solo artist and released a new single this year.

View attachment 3160
We all get older...if we are blessed. The rolling stones just released another album last month was it and they are utterly ancient.

So i see alot of folks here who are fond, nay, passionate about Jazz..then again music is food for our souls. Other disc or record, do you stream radio? Here in the states there are very few full time Jazz stations. One i most enjoy and support is WBGO. What are your faves as i would love to expand my listening.

My wife asked me if she should now really care about my mental health because I started to like the music of the Ginger Teddy πŸ˜‰

IMG_1862.jpeg

Need a break from DS marathon.
Studio album #45 by Van the Man. Back to Rock and Roll and Skiffle. More than a nice to have? Indeed nice, not more but also not less πŸ˜‰

IMG_1867.jpeg

Back