Why do CD Transports cost so much?

AutoRip (if still around) just offers MP3 versions though
I would,t choose for Mp3 indeed.
I can understand the quality is also dependent on the recording but i would appreciate i could download the file in the best quality possible. For instance CD of High res quality.
I would support the artist directly on his or her website if possible..

Thanks i didn,t know that.
For instance if i wanted to support an artist directly on his site i would appreciate he of she could offer me a downloadable file in the best possible audio quality in stead of buying the physical media.
Of i can choose them both indeed..
You can buy a lot of music directly from artist or label via Bandcamp as download only, or CD+Download or Vinyl+Download. It’s quite common that the downloads are > 44.1kHz/16bit.

You can buy a lot of music directly from artist or label via Bandcamp as download only, or CD+Download or Vinyl+Download. It’s quite common that the downloads are > 44.1kHz/16bit.
Thanks i did heard of it but i didn,t know this. I will look around there. If can download the files there and can support the artist there directly i will..

Some of my recent Bandcamp purchases have been downloaded as 24 bit / 48 kHz Apple Lossless files. But it depends on what files have been provided by the artist / label.

Back