Why Roon?

Do you mind me asking why you only listen to 5 songs? Cheers
I know there’s countless music out there but doesn’t bode well to my taste since the early age. John Lennon imagine, Paul Mauriat love is blue, song for Anna and tocatta. Lastly, starship nothing gonna stop us now. Those are the songs I listen in orders in daily basis then repeat again. The same thing that I play on my car. I know it’s weird. Thanks for asking now people who are curious knows the answer.

I know there’s countless music out there but doesn’t bode well to my taste since the early age. John Lennon imagine, Paul Mauriat love is blue, song for Anna and tocatta. Lastly, starship nothing gonna stop us now. Those are the songs I listen in orders in daily basis then repeat again. The same thing that I play on my car. I know it’s weird. Thanks for asking now people who are curious knows the answer.
I thought you said another John Lennon song was on the list.

Dang - I was going to suggest opening a book and now you've listed them all!
I would never have guessed Starship. I had Gerry Rafferty, Baker Street on my shortlist...
I wonder if you ever shuffle play just for a bit of variety ;)

Weird?? I'd prefer Eccentric.

And I was so sure that you had mentioned "Woman", also. Apparently, I was wrong.

I don't always agree with your opinion, that's for sure. but I don't find anything weird or even wrong in your approach of five favourite songs, as long as that's what makes you happy.

And I was so sure that you had mentioned "Woman", also. Apparently, I was wrong.

I don't always agree with your opinion, that's for sure. but I don't find anything weird or even wrong in your approach of five favourite songs, as long as that's what makes you happy.
Definitely mentioned "Woman" recently 👍

Back