WiiM Home App v2.9.9 Update - May 31, 2024

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Please review the app update release notes below. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us.

What's New:

1. Audio Sync Enhancement: Fine-tune subwoofer and speaker latency via Device Settings -> Subwoofer for better synchronization.

Bug Fixes:
1. vTuner Display Correction: Addressed display issues with vTuner radio stations. [iOS]
2. EQ Stability Improvement: Fixed EQ setting persistence when app moves between background and foreground. [Android]
3. General Improvements: Enhanced overall app performance and stability.

Would it be possible to add delay to main speakers and subwoofer at the same time to allow better synchronization with a TV. I found that adding 50ms delay produced perfect sync with my Virgin TV box but at the moment I can't add the same delay to speakers and subwoofer.

Would it be possible to add delay to main speakers and subwoofer at the same time to allow better synchronization with a TV. I found that adding 50ms delay produced perfect sync with my Virgin TV box but at the moment I can't add the same delay to speakers and subwoofer.
Hi,

I discussed your issue with our team, and we will be adding an A/V Sync feature to allow you to adjust the overall audio output latency on the amp. Please stay tuned for updates!

I update the WiiM Home app to his morning and now won’t connect to my WiiM Pro. Anyone have this issue? I’m on iOS 17.5.1

I update the WiiM Home app to his morning and now won’t connect to my WiiM Pro. Anyone have this issue? I’m on iOS 17.5.1
You can restart the WiiM Pro and see if it works. If you still have problems, please send feedback from the WiiM Home App.

Back