WiiM Pro Plus Firmware v4.8.622549 Update - Jul 8, 2024

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Please review the WiiM Pro Plus update release notes below. If you encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us.

4.8.622549 (Latest)

Release date:

7 / 8 / 2024

What's New:

1. DLNA Behaviors Enhancement: Added support for loop and shuffle modes in DLNA playback.
  2. TIDAL Connect Enhancements: Fixed playback stops, loop and shuffle issues, and incorrect playing status. Correct metadata now displays in multi-room audio.
  3. HTTP API Update: Updated to provide browse and control Presets.

Bug Fixes:

1. Alarm Behavior for Spotify Connect: Fixed alarm not stopping automatically when duration ended.
  2. Pop Noise Reduction: Resolved occasional popping noises occurring at 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 16-bit/48 kHz.
  3. General Enhancements: Various performance improvements and bug fixes to enhance overall operation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, Tidal Connect hasn't really improved for me :( it still loses sync, circles, waits, doesn't start the music, or only for a long time. It also loses the volume control many times. But the most annoying thing is the ringing. If I don't connect to Pro Plus, but I listen to Tidal on my phone's own speaker, then there are no problems, there is no waiting, all the music plays nicely. When I connect, the described nonsense starts. Please fix it, because it is already terribly annoying.... My setup: Wiim Pro Plus, Zenfone 7 Pro android mobile phone and Gigabit Lan, Wifi 2.4+5 Ghz. Thank you....

@WiiM Support @WiiM Team

And I respectfully ask everyone to let me know if you have the same problems with Wiim+ Tidal connect. (because it works perfectly by itself...)

Unfortunately, Tidal Connect hasn't really improved for me :( it still loses sync, circles, waits, doesn't start the music, or only for a long time. It also loses the volume control many times. But the most annoying thing is the ringing. If I don't connect to Pro Plus, but I listen to Tidal on my phone's own speaker, then there are no problems, there is no waiting, all the music plays nicely. When I connect, the described nonsense starts. Please fix it, because it is already terribly annoying.... My setup: Wiim Pro Plus, Zenfone 7 Pro android mobile phone and Gigabit Lan, Wifi 2.4+5 Ghz. Thank you....

@WiiM Support @WiiM Team

And I respectfully ask everyone to let me know if you have the same problems with Wiim+ Tidal connect. (because it works perfectly by itself...)

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the Tidal app, and have you submitted tickets to WiiM and Tidal when it occurs so they can inspect your logs for clues as to its occurrence?

I've already had Tidal reinstall twice, unfortunately I don't know exactly how to send tickets and what to do. Also, how to give a diary. Anyway, no matter how many times I restart everything, the problem persists. If Tidal goes out of sync sometimes it fixes it for a while if I close and restart it on the phone...

I've already had Tidal reinstall twice, unfortunately I don't know exactly how to send tickets and what to do. Also, how to give a diary. Anyway, no matter how many times I restart everything, the problem persists. If Tidal goes out of sync sometimes it fixes it for a while if I close and restart it on the phone...
In terms of WiiM, go to settings/feedback in the WiiM Home app to submit a ticket. When you send it, you’ll get a pop up message asking if you agree to send diagnostic info (or words to that effect) - click confirm to that question.

In terms of WiiM, go to settings/feedback in the WiiM Home app to submit a ticket. When you send it, you’ll get a pop up message asking if you agree to send diagnostic info (or words to that effect) - click confirm to that question.
Thank you, i'm sending this.

Back