Wiim Pro Plus headphone

I have used various different headphones with a WiiM Mini, using the 3.5mm audio out, and have also connected headphones to a WiiM Pro, and WiiM Pro Plus, using the RCA audio out, with suitable cables.

For me it is hard to believe that the analog outs from the WiiMs without any amplification drive headphones in a decent way.
But anyway, if it works...

There is plenty of volume available for my Grado, Sennheiser, and Sony headphones, and I have never needed to go above 75% on the WiiM volume setting sliders in the WiiM Home app.

There is plenty of volume available for my Grado, Sennheiser, and Sony headphones, and I have never needed to go above 75% on the WiiM volume setting sliders in the WiiM Home app.
Good to know, thank you. Could you please tell me what cable rca to headphone you advice to me to use?

I have used various different headphones with a WiiM Mini, using the 3.5mm audio out, and have also connected headphones to a WiiM Pro, and WiiM Pro Plus, using the RCA audio out, with suitable cables.
As you said, when I connect my Panasonic RP-HD500 headphone to the WiiM mini, they are loud enough even at 40%.

I can't give you any details about the sound quality, but using a poor quality long cable obviously makes the sound worse.

You've already paid more for the better DAC in the pro plus so I would try something like this as a cheap analog headphone amp.

The RCA output is not designed for connecting headphones as it is high impedance and voltage driven, plus you will then be relying on digital volume control.

Back