YouTube music

Short and sweet - music to many people's ears, I'm sure.
All puns intended.

Many/most listeners couldn't tell the difference in a blind test.
I have been this situation of a/b that we did before between akm and ess and did not fail to recognize between the two on 50 different test. This was blind test. Someone nearby challenged me on this and I agree to do it using their equipment but my own choice of music. At the end of the day, i was able to prove them wrong.

I have been this situation of a/b that we did before between akm and ess and did not fail to recognize between the two on 50 different test. This was blind test. Someone nearby challenged me on this and I agree to do it using their equipment but my own choice of music. At the end of the day, i was able to prove them wrong.
Nice for you my point remains valid.

Never tried ytm so I took a look, the app seems to be well built but it lacks connectivity and it's not gapless, I can't imagine to listen "Trans Europe Express" with holes.. 😬

Never tried ytm so I took a look, the app seems to be well built but it lacks connectivity and it's not gapless, I can't imagine to listen "Trans Europe Express" with holes.. 😬
Hmm just tested DSOTM, mobile app gapless, Chromecast is not.

Hmm just tested DSOTM, mobile app gapless, Chromecast is not.
Just rechecked the android mobile app. Trans Europe Express has little holes when going to Metall Auf Metall and then Abzug (yes I find German version more exotic). Even DSOTM doesn't go smoothly on transitions.
Maybe it's a free version limit.

Just rechecked the android mobile app. Trans Europe Express has little holes when going to Metall Auf Metall and then Abzug (yes I find German version more exotic). Even DSOTM doesn't go smoothly on transitions.
Maybe it's a free version limit.
Maybe. I'm on paid version.

Yt music can be used by Chromecast.

Quality has no meaning in case of YT, as power of yt are unique playlists, search engine and content.
Availability of unique music is even more important than quality. For this reason I'm using tidal and yt music as two main sources. Tidal playlist are a lot worse.
Besides, quality of YT is not that bad as relatively good codec is used - opus. It is batter than ogg used by spotify and aac used widely by apple (also in case of air play).

Back