+1 for YouTube Music and XMSirius

Nappy7989

I saw YouTube Music and XM-Sirius integration on the road map "maybe" list. Love my new WiiM Amp ...would be perfect if YouTube music and XM was native.

Oh and maybe the status LED could be Blue for Bluetooth. I feel stupid but keep setting the blue light instead of green when I stream bluetooth..:)

If I'm not mistaken, the update changed the LED colors, and I can clearly see the color difference between Bluetooth and Line, HDMI and Optical compared to amp. 😄

Wi-Fi
1000001166.jpg

Bluetooth in
1000001167.jpg

HDMI
1000001168.jpg

Line in
1000001169.jpg

Optical in
1000001170.jpg

*The colors have been edited to be closer to the real ones because I was not able to take good pictures.

If I'm not mistaken, the update changed the LED colors, and I can clearly see the color difference between Bluetooth and Line, HDMI and Optical compared to amp. 😄

Wi-Fi
View attachment 12746

Bluetooth in
View attachment 12742

HDMI
View attachment 12743

Line in
View attachment 12744

Optical in
View attachment 12745

*The colors have been edited to be closer to the real ones because I was not able to take good pictures.
They must have finally realised that using the same colour for multiple inputs was daft. Better late than never 🤣

Oh. Ok I only had my WiiM for a day still learning. Yes the status LED on the front of the unit IS blue when bluetooth is selected. I had Line in auto sense turned on and so it was switching to Green (which matched the color for the word "bluetooth" in the app). My bad.

Light is indeed blue when bluetooth is selected. This is why you should not play with your new toy at midnight...:) Sorry for any confusion. Good job WiiM.

Back