7000a wiim pro plus

I'm not sure best to ask Audiolab.

As for sub choice you need one with high pass, not many sub brands have it, apart that new Kef KC62 and KC92. Just that KC62 is weedy, expensive and not great performer for the price. It's only 8" x 2 and n shaped response once you go over 85db.

Just that KC62 is weedy, expensive and not great performer for the price. It's only 8" x 2 and n shaped response once you go over 85db.
No, it's 2 x 6.5". Which doesn't say anything at all, by the way. Displacement volume is what counts in the first place, not cone area. Pretty much all reviewers gave it a thumbs up, which is no surprise since it incorporates lots of the latest in technology.

No, it's 2 x 6.5". Which doesn't say anything at all, by the way. Displacement volume is what counts in the first place, not cone area. Pretty much all reviewers gave it a thumbs up, which is no surprise since it incorporates lots of the latest in technology.

Even worse lol

All reviews based upon opinions. The cold hard numbers? Not great. Barely any output and any that is, is heavily DSP controlled to keep distortion and it destroying itself.

Attachments

• kfc62.jpg
    kfc62.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 6
Even worse lol

All reviews based upon opinions. The cold hard numbers? Not great. Barely any output and any that is, is heavily DSP controlled to keep distortion and it destroying itself.

You didn't even dare to watch the video you linked to, did you? Just taking a screenshot of one graph is obviously not enough to understand: This thing does exactly what it is designed for. Period.

You didn't even dare to watch the video you linked to, did you? Just taking a screenshot of one graph is obviously not enough to understand: This thing does exactly what it is designed for. Period.

meh

It's expensive, and not that great in output, extension and low distortion. Dual 6.5" is a waste of time. Did you not notice how terribly it compresses? As soon as output increases the limter comes into effect.

£1700 for a low output bass module.

meh

It's expensive, and not that great in output, extension and low distortion. Dual 6.5" is a waste of time. Did you not notice how terribly it compresses? As soon as output increases the limter comes into effect.

£1700 for a low output bass module.
It compressed intentionally by design (just like the KEF LS60 Wireless), not because it is poorly built or engineered.

A subwoofer that small cannot produce 20 Hz tomes at 80 dB. Except, this one can. ;) It's meant for people who cannot or do not want to place a bigger sub in their homes and usually don't listen at high levels. It provides them with stunning bass extension and it will happily survive the occasional party where nobody will notice the lack of sub bass anyway.

It comes at a price, it's not for you and it's not for me. That doesn't make it a bad product at all.

It compressed intentionally by design (just like the KEF LS60 Wireless), not because it is poorly built or engineered.

A subwoofer that small cannot produce 20 Hz tomes at 80 dB. Except, this one can. ;) It's meant for people who cannot or do not want to place a bigger sub in their homes and usually don't listen at high levels. It provides them with stunning bass extension and it will happily survive the occasional party where nobody will notice the lack of sub bass anyway.

It comes at a price, it's not for you and it's not for me. That doesn't make it a bad product at all.

80db at 20hz. wow. That's amazing (sarcasm)

even svs sb1000 has 8dB more output. And mine are 115db.

80db at 20hz. wow. That's amazing (sarcasm)

even svs sb1000 has 8dB more output. And mine are 115db.
So what?

Your rant is ignoring all the facts I already mentioned and that comparisons are plain silly. Whoever is interested in the KC62 is not interested in any sub capable of 115 dB for obvious reasons. You could compare it to the SVS 3000 Micro or the JL Audio D108 (like - surprise! - Erin did).

What is right for you is not necessarily right for everyone, regardless of price.

Last edited:
Back