Beta Test: Room Correction for WiiM Pro, Pro Plus, Amp

I would say that above 250 hz the corrections should not have higher q than 1 and no more than 3db

where and how to obtain the correction curves associated with the different iPhones (which we can imagine being used by the different app software on these approaches) ????
as in other software, could this correction curve be presented in the Wiim software?

Hi,

We're looking for WiiM owners of WiiM Pro, Pro Plus, Amp who are interested in beta testing the Room Correction feature we hope to roll out.

If you're interested, please provide your information below in the form, and we'll OTA the beta firmware when it's available.

Please note that the Room Correction feature will first be rolled out to the Amp, Pro/Pro Plus products.

WiiM Mini is TBD as we test to see if it could support the Room Correction feature.

Best,
WiiM Team
Hi @WiiM Team , quick note about your new sign-in process, the list of services (tidal, Spotify etc...) is missing a checkbox for TuneIn (or did I just miss it ?)

For anybody watching this thread patiently awaiting the beta (like me) it looks like the WiiM team has opened it up here. Signing up seems to get you instant access.

For anybody watching this thread patiently awaiting the beta (like me) it looks like the WiiM team has opened it up here. Signing up seems to get you instant access.
Thanks for posting this here @101fallingdown. Beta firmware access won't happen right away, but we're working on a systematic way for beta users to get the beta firmware sent to them.

Submit a ticket again to WiiM asking to be included again
Here?
Thanks

Here?
Thanks
No, thru the settings/feedback section in the mobile WiiM Home app

Hi,

We're looking for WiiM owners of WiiM Pro, Pro Plus, Amp who are interested in beta testing the Room Correction feature we hope to roll out.

If you're interested, please provide your information below in the form, and we'll OTA the beta firmware when it's available.

Please note that the Room Correction feature will first be rolled out to the Amp, Pro/Pro Plus products.

WiiM Mini is TBD as we test to see if it could support the Room Correction feature.

Best,
WiiM Team
Applied

Thanks for posting this here @101fallingdown. Beta firmware access won't happen right away, but we're working on a systematic way for beta users to get the beta firmware sent to them.
Any idea how long it should take before getting access to the beta firmware? Will I get a notification in the app without constantly checking for updates and will it require a beta version of the app to go with it?

Back