Feedback Needed for the Forums

RyanWithWiim

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone!

At WiiM, we love getting your feedback to improve the product and our experiences. One of my goals is to revamp our community space, making it more useful and user-friendly for all. Before implementing changes, we'd love your input!

Exploring Ideas​

We're considering a few ways to improve the community forums, such as:

• Simplifying navigation for new and experienced members
  • Restructuring boards for better organization
  • Introducing tagging for advanced search capabilities
  • Updating the layout and design for enhanced functionality

But we want to hear from you! What do you think would make our community space more valuable and enjoyable?

Share Your Ideas​

Take a minute to consider:
  • Board layout or organization improvements
  • Interface or user experience enhancements
  • Community activity suggestions
  • Favorite features from other forums you'd like us to adopt
  • Any other ideas!

Share Your Thoughts​

Reply to this post or send me a DM. Your input will help shape our community's future!

Last edited:
The what are you listening to thread is in danger of becoming a big jumble of oversized images of obscure tracks. Post s should have some purpose, eg. Something that makes them unique, worthy of wider attention, etc. Maybe an anecdotes to accompany the post. Or artwork of distinction perhaps.

And yet you seem to be ignoring your own proclamation ;)

I find searching to be a bit hit and miss 'cos I don't seem to be able sort the results, e.g. by date.

I would like to see a project manager assigned to beta testing. (Not us members, but the staff of WiiM.)

During the first week of beta testing, the support team visits here frequently, but then they dwindle and finally stop responding.

Beta testers are left alone and do not even know if the testing is still going on or if it has already been completed. Eventually a new official firmware comes out and I am left wondering if I should throw away the beta firmware.

As far as I can remember, this has always been the case. It would be nice if the project manager would always support us, keep in close contact and solve these problems.

Thank you.🤗

Back