How to use Apple music airplay2 on Wiim Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand.
Why should users confront each other here?

@WiiM Support,
The fact that there are still constant questions and complaints here about Airplay is proof that there is not enough notice being given by Linkplay. They could at least make a big announcement in the header of Ultra's product catalog; have you considered announcing it in the product photos on Amazon? Why not announce it on the front page of the forum?

When the Airplay transmissions were surreptitiously removed, did you give users a separate notice?

There should have been a lot that could have been done, and there is a lot that can be done now, as it is not too late.

I am an attorney, but thanks for explaining the legal implications. 😅
Bummer, I had just become to like you.

We were talking about what the reason might be, a change in Apple’s strategy, or a technical hiccup in the certification process. Of course it will not change anything for the current model, nobody claimed that.
And for reasons unknown to us WiiM prefer to not let that discussion run wild. I conclude they feel that their position could be weakened, whatever they are trying to achieve regarding AirPlay certification. Remember, there's another upcoming WiiM product and I bet they would love it to be certified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back